cheeky monkey outfit no 28

i thought i would introduce my editor, hes getting fed up being in the back round.
He really is a little monster.
i love lilac i think its my favorite colour.
hat arnotts
top Lucy's e10
skirt marks & Spencer's
shoes campers,
jacket the goddess room, a great lady i found at the flea market on Sunday
she sells gorgeous vintage.
sorry i haven't shown my customers today. i will put all my beauties on here tomorrow.
i went to the om diva spring party it was great fun. i bought lots of things for me.
night night.
PS i was playing April fool yesterday. no rich person came to buy everything.
but if someone is rich and wants to make someone elses dream come true......

3 comments:

Elaine Prunty said...

And lilac loves you too.
I think you may have to increase your editors wages, he's not to happy about something!

Elaine Prunty said...

Yeah! I think rorys right about that comment!

Elaine Prunty said...

In a good way