outfit no 19


today i wore a very sombre outfit. really its something i would wear to a funeral or maybe to the bank in the days when they would lend money. the coat is vintage Pierre Balmain, the dress marks and Spencer's. the shoes are hand made Italian like men's shoes.
so now I've 2 days off while Lucy's is closed. i have lots of clothes to sort & have ready for Wednesday.
i am going to do a revamp of my blog in April so if you can give me any tips or pointers for improving it, I'd be very grateful.
on April 5 between 3-5 i having a tea party at Lucy's. you're invited.




2 comments:

Rainey J. Dillon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainey J. Dillon said...

I love this photo shot! it reminds me of Hitchcock's style.The lighting, the angle of the shot, & the old suitcases ready for the escape to Switzerland..yes!-a Gestapo movie.....''Get in the corner and I WILL take your photograph!''
~Rainey